Vibrant market squares, bustling souks, historic architecture, and extravagant palaces
- The famous Jammaa el-Fna square, bustling with acrobats, musicians, street performers, snake charmers, and delicious food stalls
- The maze of vibrant souks, filled with dazzling eye-catching lanterns, leather bags carpets, spices, and much more!
- Beautiful 12th-century mosques (Koutoubia) and historic tombs (Saadian)
- Extravagant palaces (Bahia) and serene garden oases (Jardin Majorelle)
Day trips to the majestic Ouzoud waterfalls
Do not expect:
- To escape the tourist crowds - Marrakesh is one of the most popular destinations in the country
- A hassle-free experience – the souks are packed with vendors trying to sell, sell, sell!