Majestic Saharan dunes, lush green valley oases, towering limestone-canyons, and UNESCO World Heritage kasbahs
- Camel treks, stargazing, and sandboarding in the majestic dunes of the spectacular Sahara Desert (accessible at Merzouga, Zagora and M’Hamid)
- Beautiful, lush green valleys filled with palm trees, flowing rivers, and mud-brick castles, all surrounded by barren hillsides (the Draa and Dades Valleys)
- Walking, trekking or rock-climbing through towering orange-limestone canyons, surrounded by imposing 300m cliffs on all sides (Todra Gorge)
- UNESCO World Heritage red mudbrick kasbahs with towering defensive walls and elaborate decorations (Aït Benhaddou)
- The loud, energetic bustle found in the bigger cities
- To escape the heat during summer months – the desert can be hot!